SynBioVit is a complementary feed for horses containing live yeast Saccharomyces Cerevisiae, prebiotics, and B vitamins.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae increases nutrient digestibility by enhancing the activity of fiber-digesting bacteria in the hindgut, resulting in increased fiber digestion of forage and more efficient use of the vitamins and minerals from the diet.
- Prebiotics act as a food substrate for beneficial microbial populations in the hindgut.
- B vitamins are key nutrients involved in metabolism and energy release. When horses suffer gut disturbances their low hindgut bacterial population may affect the horse to synthesize B vitamins.
Instructions for Proper Use:
SynBioVit should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 20g per day.
SynBioVit can be used as a nutritional adjunct:
- During times of stress: traveling, competing, illness.
- After antibiotic treatment, when hindgut bacterial populations have been diminished.
- Young horses with incomplete bacterial populations.
- For horses moving stables or starting a new feeding regime.
For Maintenance of a healthy digestive and gut function feed 10g per day.