The Stud Girth relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing to breathe better while still limiting the risk of injuries.
- Wide protective plate
- Anatomically shaped: relieves the horse’s shoulders and elbows
- Three double elastic: strong and stays firm
- Three D-rings
- Buckle to attach breastplate
- Artificial leather: 100% animal-friendly & easy maintenance
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Clean with our Tack Cleaner or water (not glycerine soap)
In addition to the wide protective plate, the Kentucky Horsewear Stud Girth is anatomically shaped offering comfort and safety when jumping while limiting the risk of injuries caused by horseshoes or studs. Anatomically shaped: relieves horse’s shoulders and elbows, allowing them to breathe better.