The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat!
- Anatomically shaped for a perfect fit
- Very strong thanks to the three-layered diamond quilting pattern
- Extremely soft artificial rabbit skin to avoid rubbing
- The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap & retain the body heat
- The horse’s coat gets shinier thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin
- High warmth to weight ratio to maximize comfort
- No hairs stick in the artificial rabbit skin lining
- Outer fabric prevents shavings from sticking to the fabric
- Artificial sheepskin to protect the withers
- Double front closures
- Cross surcingles reinforced with artificial leather
- Bungee tail cord with a plastic cover (detachable, easy to clean)
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
- Weight: 400 g
- Sizes : 130 (6’0) – 140 (6’3) – 145 (6’6) – 155 (6’9) – 160 (7’0)
Our stable rug with a 400-gram filling has an artificial rabbit skin lining which offers an extremely soft feeling and therefore prevents rubbing as well as hairs sticking in the lining. Thanks to the soft hairs of the artificial rabbit skin the horses get a shinier coat. The artificial rabbit skin creates tiny air pockets that trap and retain the body heat. Because of the high warmth to weight ratio the stable rug offers excellent comfort.
The artificial sheepskin protects the withers. The outer fabric with a diamond quilted pattern makes it a lot harder for the horse to bite in the fabric and tear it up. It also prevents shavings from sticking to the rug.
The stable rug features double front closures and two cross surcingles that are reinforced with artificial leather. The bungee cord is detachable and has a plastic cover which allows easy cleaning. The stable rug is machine washable at 30° (no dryer).