Thanks to the anatomic and higher cut out design, the Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area when jumping.
- Strength on the outside, comfort on the inside
- Strong TPU-outer shell casing
- Tendon area reinforced with D3O-shock absorbing molecules*
- Ventilation system for cool performance
- Higher cut out design for maximum freedom
- Artificial sheepskin breathable and comfortable
- Velcro closure for easy handle
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots have a tough outer shell casing which is styled in an extremely light yet strong TPU to protect against impact whilst the tendon area is reinforced with D3O-shock absorbing molecules*.
Thanks to the anatomic and higher cut out design, these boots allow total freedom of movement around the pastern area when jumping. Consideration is also paid to giving optimum freedom and comfort to the splint bone, so that horses are able to flex the knee without interference.
These boots are highly breathable and prevent tendons overheating thanks to the inside material. 100% animal-friendly, the artificial sheepskin is attached to a knitted base and then laminated to a suede fabric, both air permeable and breathable. The perforated neoprene provides high-breathability thanks to ventilation holes whilst the artificial sheepskin lining offers excellent cushioning against sensitive skin.
The Sheepskin Air Tendon Boots feature an open front with a simple Velcro closure for an easy fastening. As easy to handle, they are also easy to maintain as the artificial sheepskin is specially made to sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer). Give them the final glossy look with our Boots Cleaner, specially made for TPU boots.
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.