Long waterproof hooded parka. Zip fastener on the front side. Straight cut. Flared cut on the bottom.
Quite Easy has a sleeveless quilted jacket inside that can be worn separately.
QUITE EASY'S DETAILS
- Zip fastener tone on tone & golden metal on the front side with flap and golden snap fasteners.
- Elastic drawstring on the waist to vary the Quite Easy style.
- On the bottom back: an invisible zipper that allows you to ride, protected from the cold while maintaining comfort and freedom of movement.
- 2 fleece-lined pockets with invisible snap-fastener.
- Hood with clamping drawstring on each side.
- Snap fasteners on the wrist with 2 closing positions to vary the tightening.
- “dada” embroidery on the bottom left sleeve: black color on the dark navy version and navy color on the dark green version.
A dark blue/gold rib on the right flap pocket.
- The sleeveless quilted jacket that can be removed with reversible zip fastener. It can also be worn separately.
- One side is made of vertical quilting, the other side one fleece fabric.
- 76% Polyester 24% Polyurethane
- Machine washable at 30°C maximum.
- Spin-drying at less than 900 rpm.
- No Ironing.
- No tumble-drying.
Choose your usual size
- Anti Abrasion
- Easy Care
- Heat ++
- Quick Dry
- Water repellent