MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane) is a high quality, bioavailable form of organic sulphur, which is found naturally in fresh forage, but is largely lost by processing feed and the drying process of preserved forage (hay and haylage). This means that many stabled competition horses and ponies may not receive enough of this essential nutrient.
Sulphur plays many important roles in the horse’s body. It is a vital component of some amino acids and certain vitamins, and crucially, sulphur also plays a very important role in the production of collagen – a key component of connective tissue (ligaments and tendons) and cartilage – the “shock absorbing” layer in joints. All these specialised tissues are made from proteins, bonded by flexible sulphur compounds, which gives these important structures their vital elasticity.
MSM is a powder antioxidant and helps support a normal inflammatory response.
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S HEALTH - MSM, also known as Methylsulphonylmethane, is a bioavailable organic Sulphur found in alfalfa and other forage, but often in insufficient quantities. Use our MSM powder to maintain healthy joints in horses.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Equine America MSM Powder is produced from the highest quality natural MSM. This organic form of sulphur is a vital component of some amino acids and certain vitamins.
- ESSENTIAL FOR JOINT HEALTH - Sulphur plays many roles in a horse's body. Most importantly, it plays a role in the production of collagen, which is a component of connective tissue and cartilage which are the "shock absorbers" of the joints.
- READY TO USE - Equine America MSM Powder is ready to use and a fully balanced supplement for horses. Just add it to your horse's regular feed.
- FEEDING GUIDE - A 500g tub should last an average horse 50 days when fed as part of a balanced diet. Generally, for a 500kg horse; for an initial ten days: 20g per day; after that, 7-10g per day. 10g (approx.) measure enclosed.
FEEDING GUIDE - A 500g tub should last an average horse 50 days when fed as part of a balanced diet. Generally, for a 500kg horse; for an initial ten days: 20g per day; after that, 7-10g per day. 10g (approx.) measure enclosed.
Cortaflex HA Super Fenn Powder - Powerful joint support for performance, racing and competition horses.
Glucosamine HCI 12,000 - Contains a full 12g of glucosamine per 30g serve.
- Unit price
Have questions? Contact us
Adding product to your cart