GNF is a mineral feed that is a combination of minerals, amino acids, and a prebiotic which have a role in general metabolism and are required for normal feed conversion. It should be used to complement the feed of horses.
It is suitable for feeding:
- To maintain digestive function.
- To horses with depressed appetites, weight loss, or exhibiting stable vices such as cribbing or wind sucking.
- Calcium & Magnesium. (Alkali Providers)
- An effective Prebiotic.
- High Concentration of Glutamine Peptides & Threonine.
- Seaweed Extract (Laminaria Hyperborea).
Instructions for Proper Use:
GNF should be added to the normal feed ration.
All Horses: Feed 50 g twice daily.
Foals, Yearlings & Ponies: Feed 25 g twice daily.