The Cryo ice boots are the ideal cooling boots that can be used after exercise or competition to cool down the legs of your horse. The boots are anatomically shaped and have a removable Cryo gel pack. The Cryo gel pack stays soft and moulds nicely around the horses legs to give a maximum comfort.
Thanks to its innovative silver coated neoprene it insulates the cold between 30 – 40 mins.
The lining is made out of a soft knitted open structure fabric with inserted silicone straps, that allow the boots to stay nice in place on the horses legs.
Ideal to use after intense training, competition or injuries to relieve pain and avoid swelling. They help your horse recovering from injuries, improve blood circulation and reduce inflammation.
How tu use: put the Cryo cooling packs in the freezer for minimum 3 hours or longer to have the best cooling effect. Can be used for both front and hind legs.
- Min 3 hours or longer in the freezer
- Stays cold between 30 – 40 mins
- Anatomically shaped with a soft knitted open structure fabric with silicone straps
- Removable Cryo gel packs
- Sold in pairs
- Can be used for both front and hind legs
- Outher shell is machine Washable at 30° (no dryer)