The Air Fetlock Boot is ultralight protection that goes around the entire fetlock but with an open front.
- Bonded shell
- Strike zone with D3O shock absorption molecules*
- Tough PU outside, breathable neoprene comfort inside
- Ventilated for cool performance
- Easy to handle, fit and fasten
- Machine washable at 30° (no dryer)
The Air Fetlock Boot is an ultralight protection that goes around the entire fetlock but with an open front. It protects the horse’s hind fetlock joints from brushing when jumping.
This fetlock boots offer extra protection by bonded shell filled with D3O intelligent molecules*. Anatomically shaped to offer a comfortable and stable fit, the shell is made of an extremely light yet strong TPU which helps to protect against impact without compromising on style. It also features a single Velcro strap for easy fit, ventilation holes and perforated neoprene lining to prevent the legs from overheating.
Easy to handle and easy to clean, these boots sustain the washing machine at 30° (no dryer) and keep their shiny looks with our Boots Cleaner.
* D3O shock absorbing molecules is a light and clever material that locks on impact and then disperses the blow returning to its former pliable self immediately. Laboratory tests have shown that the boots absorb impact over 50% better than any other boot currently on the market, with the ability to disperse a heavy blow equivalent to that which would actually break a human bone.